Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My new film blog

I haven't written anything on here in ages, so I don't expect anyone to care about this recent turn of events, but I now have a new film/television blog (which is a disguise for me to post whatever I would like to post) called The Critical Escapist.

In the past few months, I basically came to realize that Twitter isn't a sufficient enough outlet for my rants and I need an entire blog for it.

R.I.P. Because I Saw The Film. We had some good times, but things I start during my sophomore year of high school just aren't meant to last.

So long live The Critical Escapist? We'll see, my dears.

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to acknowledge how much I'm enjoying this show as a podcast and how great this episode was in particular. Thanks!
    buy movies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, it would be very helpful for film lover. I mostly like to enjoy all episode. :)

      Delete
  2. Hy, I've nominated you to the Liebster Award! check it out http://redanabelle.blogspot.ro/2013/12/liebster-award_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The final quarterly report which Get Two spoke to the particular stakeholders with regards to, they will released which Borderlands 2 is among the most best selling sport within 2K Online games record, which can be rather great, he explained. "I'm truly pleased with that will, naturally.
    Runescape 2007 Gold

    Buy Runescape 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete